Citratone and Clarity

Order this product was suppose to only pay shipping yet the charged me almost 200.00 for these products. Do not order this *** doesn't work and they say it warns you on the website that you must cancel in 14 days. But I'm not the only one who didn't see this term and condition. Then when I called to complain they wouldn't let me talk to a manager and keep saying they couldn't refund my money. When I insisted on talking to someone else she hung up on me. When I tried to call back they left me on hold for 45 min. Then my daughter called them and they gave her the same ***. Do not I repeat do not order this product

I bought this Citratone and Clarity for what I thought was the shipping price of $8.90 on 10/07/2015. Then I was charged $89.99 and $94.94 on 10/22/2015.

My understanding was I was getting a trial sample for just the shipping price of $8.90. What a surprise to me! This company and its employees are slick operators.

I hope they are enjoying screwing me over.

@PissedConsumer1059074

Same thing happen to me. I ending up calling them every name in the book this was after they hung up on me twice and they wouldn't answer when I called back so I had to call from my daughters number.

Slick wasn't what I called them but ur right about that. Think the better business bureau needs notified

@PissedConsumer1059091

I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau asap!

View more comments (2)
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reason of review
Website has false info
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article