Bestasseenontv.com took my money & no product received

I order from bestasseenontv.com in Nov.08 I have tried 2 phone them, no ans, Lm's, NO RESPONSE. I have emailed them, NO RESPONSE. I have sent chats, to both customer service & the online chat, NO RESPONSE. When I did get a chat online after I stated my problem "HARRY" went offline. It's always "HARRY" I receive no matter what time of day & if I'm lucky enough 2 find someone online. They r usually offline. Has anyone else had this problem????? My credit card has been billed. Please HELP me! My email jbreedy@***.com THANKS
ID
Streamwood, Illinois
Loss

Bestasseenontv.com

ordered h2o steam mop from beseasseenontv.com and one pack of pads. got two packs of pads no mop. tried calling get answering machine no return calls. chat on line they go off line can't get no help from them. they took my money ok. ordered on 12/08/08. thought about calling attorny general or the better business beuera. talked to a person named harry on line ask him a few about my problem but harrys goes off line and quits talking to me. theres no 8oo number to call. found a local no get answering machine thanks

I have been trying since November 2get SOMEONE @ bestasseenontv 2 answer ph.calls, emails, chats, NOTHING. I get an answering machine & LM's, NO RESPONSE.

Now the ph. is temp. disconected. Go figure!!

When I do get "HARRY" (& it's always "HARRY".) on the chat line it goes so far then "HARRY" is gone. I've tries the customer service dept also, NO RESPONSE. I've emailed them, NO RESPONSE. I've tried as a different name & email provider & get the same treatment.

How many other people r getting this treatment???? My credit card has been charged but I haven't rec'd any products.

What can b done? :( :( :(

Now the ph. is temp. disconected. Go figure!!

What can b done? :( :( :(

BestAsSeenOnTV Return Policy
To read more: http://www.bestofasseenontv.com/index/return.html
BestAsSeenOnTV FAQ
To read more: http://www.bestofasseenontv.com/index/faq.html
Summary

BestAsSeenOnTV is an official retailer of TV shop products. It offers As Seen On TV Products, Other Specialty Items and non-televised items on this web site. BestAsSeenOnTV has a wide range of goods like: Sports, Fitness, Health Beauty, Kitchen, Toys, Novelties, Housewares, Cleaning, Gadgets, Music items, and Gift Ideas. BestAsSeenOnTV is the online shopping portal committed to bring customers the best As Seen On TV products at the lowest price on the Internet. BestAsSeenOnTV shop is aimed to make your shopping process the most enjoyable, reliable and hassle free experience on the web. BestAsSeenOnTV provides round-the-clock live support offline.

BestAsSeenOnTV reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article