Very rude and threatened me

VERY RUDE PERSON, AND ACTUALLY THREATENED ME IN MY LAST EMAIL.... This is the first email I sent: I am cancelling my order, your operation seems very un professional, I called this morning and you hung up on me twice....I will not do business with a company like this..... here is his response: Unprofessional ? At least I'm not so *** I can't read!! our office hours are well posted both on the website and recorded message! sorry I wasn't up at 7 in the morning Thank you Michael Surgeon Owner/Operator Best Oil here is my second email to him: Yes...thank you for proving that you are indeed unprofessional with your reply....i will be posting this with a review on all the search engines online....you are very rude!! here is his response:Ya maybe include you called my at 7 in the morning at my home and woke me up from a dead sleep because you couldn't read the hours on the website or pay attention to the simple recorded hours on the message. Remember I know where you live! THIS MAN ACTUALLY THREATENED ME!!
#752049

I agree his reply was unprofessional. However what about your English teachers, surely they are too unprofessional if at your age you cannot read. You were rude and he was rude back. Apparently you cannot take what you dish. If they were not open how could they answer their phone.

Also remember "I know where you live" that is not a threat the Mafia say that all the time.

PS you were rude as well.

@PissedConsumer752049

I was never rude in my emails in any way.....it is not obvious what there hours are on their website, every single oil company here on the west coast is open at that time, this is when their drivers are getting their routes figured out for the day. and it is has nothing to do with me not being able to read, I suppose I just was in a hurry at that time in the morning getting ready to head off to work....this operation is a one man company, and I have read several other reviews on this company and they also commented that he was a very rude person, and yelled at them.

and well comparing his comment I know where you live with the mafia, well that says it all......

View more comments (1)
ID
Eugene, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article