Shiva K Par

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Cincinnati, Ohio

Booking for wrong Dr by agent, Charging me 800$ for nothing without insurance coverage

Hi,I had an appointment for my migraine problem in March in Best Health Clinic and before booking I talked with an agent on the phone and described my problem that I have a non-stop headache and need to have an appointment with a relevant doctor in this regard. And I asked before booking if any of the procedure is covered by my insurance (which is Anthem) and she said yes. Then she booked and when I came there for visit I got shocked because she had booked with an Orthopedics! and the doctor thought that I have a problem with my spinal cord!! So he was not a right doctor for me and I had to pay 60 Dollar for a wrong visit. Then doctor told me that I am not a specialist for your problem (Migraine) and the only thing that I can do is that I refer you to a neurologist. So it means that I actually did not get any treatment or prescription useful for my problem. Then the doctor said that I also can do injection into your neck and shoulder if you would like to get rid of pain for a few days and I accepted because I had in a very bad pain for long time. I also should add that I had the same injection (Steroid) myself just couple days before and you know that it is not good to have double injection in less than one week and at least 3 months should be time distance between two injections and I even mentioned it but any way I got that injection. So Now after 4 months I have got a bill about 800 $ !!! Even though I had explained for them that I have migraine they booked me a wrong physician, I asked them for insurance coverage and they told me it is Okay. Why I should pay 800$ for nothing? I can not accept this much charge... and I would like to appeal.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article