Best Edge is a great SEO company!

Update by user Jul 19, 2016

Great SEO company, 7 years a client and great results!

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016
I am the owner of Green Solutions Lawn Care in Tampa and have been a long time partner (7 years) with Best Edge SEO and have had nothing but great experiences and results. Jeffrey DeArmond the CEO has an impeccable reputation around Tampa Bay and Jeff goes way out of his way to always help me and my business grow. His team is VERY responsive to me and my stakeholders. I could never imagine Jeffrey not doing his best with any client. It sounds like this review is bogus or the person didn't give Jeff and his team enough time or communications. This guy who gave this bad review is obviously not a good businessman all his reviews are very critical with no basis!

Thank you Matt for your kind remarks about our company. At Best Edge SEO we really tried to do our best with each and every customer.

ID
Service
Best Edge Seo Seo Service
Pros
  • Seo marketing
  • Aimee taylor
  • Jeffrey dearmond
Reason of review
great results!

Best Edge Seo Tampa

Was pretty disappointed with my dealings with Best Edge SEO. I initially met with Jeffery DeArmond the ceo of the company. He promised a great many things and partnerships to grow but after the first meeting with him that was the last time we had any interaction in my business. Immediately handed off. He over stated their capabilities and took more than double the time to complete the tasks at hand all while still staying on the same billing cycle. Slow response time, poor results and lackluster communication. You can do better then this internet company.

This customer we tried to help to sell his plastic cups on Amazon. We really tried to help him as much as possible until he ran out of money and product. I am really surprised by his comments And have tried to make contact with them and he refuses to return my calls.

@PissedConsumer1284747

That is not true. I did not run out of either money or product or did he try to make contact- just got tired of paying for 0 ROI and shoddy service from you and your company.

We ended up doing 6 figures off amazon once I left you and did it myself. i paid you 2000 for a website that wasn't fully functional after 6 months. Paid 500$ a month for marketing services and got less than 1% ROI for every month! That is poor service on your part.

feel free to call me and i will tell you more on how you let me down and why I do not recommend your company and why you got this review. I do not recommend Jeff DeArmond or Best edge SEO- you were a drain on my bank account and did not further my brand. You also made many promises that you did not keep and you did not even have anything with my business after I paid you- you simply handed me off to Adam-who did not have the expertise you sold to me.

And I put this review up years ago- you just respond now? That shows the type of business person you are.

View more comments (1)
ID
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Pros
  • Adams work
Cons
  • Over promising and not delivering
  • Lack of results
  • Slow response
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article