Best Cleaners & Tailors in Brookline MA - Lost Clothes and Blamed Customer

Best Cleaners And Tailors - Best Cleaners & Tailors in Brookline MA - Lost Clothes and Blamed Customer
Beware of Best Cleaners & Tailors in Brookline, Massachusetts. When picking up my dry cleaning order, my brand new shirt was missing. My drop-off receipt clearly showed I left 11 shirts, but only 10 were given back. The woman said the 11 was a typo and that I only dropped off 10 shirts, which wasn't true because I knew exactly which shirt was missing. She told me to check at home, which I did despite the fact I knew she had the shirt. I went back to the dry cleaner to address the situation again, and she refused to accept any responsibility for the missing shirt. She said she had been doing this for 20 years and had never lost anyone's clothes. (A quick Yelp search proved that to be a lie). She then screamed at me - literally SCREAMED - "This is your problem. Not mine!" I made a few more efforts to recover my shirt, or at least be reimbursed. There was no offer of assistance to find the shirt. There wasn't a shop credit issued to cover the loss. The only thing she gave me was the same hostility and lies over and over again. There are so many places to get your clothes dry cleaned in Brookline, but Best Cleaners & Tailors is the worst. Steer clear or it might be your problem too.
ID
Brookline, Massachusetts
Service
Best Cleaners And Tailors Dry Cleaning Service
Cons
  • Failure to resolve issue
  • Loss of property
  • Hostile customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article