Best Browsin Portland Refused to Honor Voucher thru Living Social

Received a Two for One Special Offer through Living Social for Eye Brow Shaping at Rebekah Star's Best Brows in Portland. Found the Website questionable as appointments could only be made On-Line. It has a HELP Button which has FAQ and answers - States if you have any further Questions call ...... Called the Number to find it is LONG DISTANCE and only a RECORDING telling you to make an appointment on their Website or send e-mail to bestbrowsinportland@***.com. AS A GIFT for Our Daughter, Under the security I felt with Living Social - We bought the Service. In trying to make the appointment the back button was clicked which cancelled the appointment. I sent E-Mail explaining what I perceived was a computer/technical error. Was contacted via e-mail and told there never was an appointment for that day because she was out of town. I responded, are you saying had she not clicked the back button as for several minutes it showed she had an appointment, she would have driven to an empty building? Rebekah Star responded via e-mail stating I could contact Living Social for a Refund, she Never Got Paid and she was Forwarding my E-Mail to Her Attorney! YIKES! Our Daughter had been going thru ***, we wanted to gift her an eyebrow waxing she wanted, and now I'm being threatened with an Attorney and told to go to Living Social for a Refund. You base your own opinion - I would not Recommend anyone to Best Brows in Portland (the brow diva is a bit over-inflated in the ego area) and Hold Out my Opinion of Living Social until I see the promised refund.

It is incredibly easy to contact Rebekah. Her phone number is on the website.

She can be reached by text or phone. It is also very easy to make an appointment online.

I've seen her for more than three years because she does the best brows in the city and she's so flexible in her scheduling. Don't be discouraged by this complaint from seeing her.

I've gone to Rebekah for almost 2 years and I have NEVER had a bad experience. The job she does on brows is outstanding!

But in addition, she has always been easy to work with and I have never had trouble with scheduling.

She was so understanding when I would run late after having my new baby, and she is a caring and involved community member. :) I hope everyone gives her a chance to shine!

:) :grin I have actually yet to have a bad experience with her. She honored my sharing spree even though it was expired and when I got to the appointment she I forgot my voucher.

she was totally ok with it! I go back in 5 days.... So far so good.

The number is her personal phone and that explains the out area code. The office is also very pretty and relaxing

View more comments (2)
ID
Boring, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article