filters
Product:
Most Helpful

BerryLook - Return
I returned several items for a different size. I have not seen or heard anything from them.
1.3

BerryLook - Want to return items

Nothing happened, but the clothing doesn't fit. need to return all.

BerryLook - Refund

The customer service is very hard to get in touch with. Have made two on line request to return and get a refund for a pair of shoed that was of very poor quality. All I want it to return the shoes and have my money refunded and I have not heard form their service department. I ordered from them in good faith and I have not received any services from them and it has been almost a week since I have contacted them.
I didn't like
  • Quality of produce
Show

BerryLook - Terrible quality and still no refund!

I placed an order for several items in Jan., 2019. I tried to cancel the order due to reading reviews on the company, but they said much of it had shipped so they could only cancel a part of it. The refund for the items never shipped still has not arrived at it is now April 18, 2019. After receiving the items I could not cancel I immediately returned them as they did not look anything like the pictures on their website and were of such terrible quality it was hardly believable! The received the tracked return on Feb. 20, 2019 and I have not received a refund for that either!!
Show
Order outfits after the way went for 4 weeks I tried contacting them whivj was not easy, sorry they were, and sorry I was when they arrived the dress was made out of dish towel material, the other was a childs size Disappointed so I will reseach any ad with things with...

Worst scam I have ever come across! Spent $78.00 n had to donate clothes due to to poor quality! They need to be put out of business . Something needs to be done about these s...

Reply to reviews

BerryLook - Where is my order?????

No notifications sent to track My order

BerryLook - Quality of items

Waited several weeks for order, order arrived, faulty in sewing and thread pulls in the material. Only offered me $12 refund on a $63 order incl. Postage

BerryLook - Pissed customer

I purchased 3 coats and a pair of flats the coats were to small and the shoes they sent me were two of the same color i sent the items back and never heard back from them this been since december.this company is horrible i agree it should b shut down.
Product
Show

BerryLook - Afraid to return.

I ordered shoes...1.took forever to get.....2. Too small ..3.Poor quality..4.No return paperwork included..5.Was given some bogus address to return it to.. I guess you get what you pay for..but 5cents would be too much.!!
Product
Show

BerryLook - I so regret not checking the reviews before I placed an order to these scam artists!

Spent $78.00 and it took a month to get the poorest quality clothes I’ve ever seen! Tried calling no response emailed wanting to know where my order was n they told me to be patient. One of the items I ordered they claimed they ran out of fabric n wasn’t going to be receiving it. I’ve donated the items n took the loss however when I see they’re advertisement I go on there n warn people. I’ve done this several times n they email me asking what is my problem n order #. I am so done with trying to get compensated that I’ve decided to take my loss n go to great lengths exposing them . How on earth is it that they’re still in business?

Contact BerryLook Customer Service

All BerryLook Contacts

Latest Question

BerryLook Questions

BerryLook - Try to call but is allways busy

I return the items because everthing was to small I am waiting for my moany back to my acct but so far nothin what is next
I didn't like
  • No retun label
  • Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service
  • Difficulty to acquire a return label