Bernardi Hyundai =Poor Service Department

My wife and I purchased two 2012 Hyundai's recently and have given reviews on the great customer service we received by Dave Molnar. Unfortunatly, it goes downhill from there. The service department at Bernardi Hyundai has poor customer service. They make you feel guilty for asking for a car wash. I was told by my salesperson that an oil change at 1000 miles was recommended due to the engine parts moving and creating filings that are best to be removed sooner than later. This sounded like good advice. We live 30 minutes from Bernardi. They had the best deal. My wife drove up to have her oil changed and was told that it was way too soon. My wife explained what her salesperson had said, she was met with the same verbiage. I attempted to make an appointment for my 1000 mile oil change and was meet with more of the same. I ended up speaking to the General Manager(Patrick Coffey) of the dealership, who after explaining that they recommended an oil change after 3000 miles, agreed to allow me to have my oil changed at 1000 mile. To me this was too little too late. I belive they need to change their slogan, to Bernardi for Now, and that's it. I was made to feel like ok you purchased your cars, no need to be polite anymore. I am done with them.

Hello Wayne, we at Bernardi Hyundai strive for superb customer service. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our Sales department was misinformed regarding the required mileage for your oil change.

We have addressed the mistake accordingly and apologize for any problems this has caused. If you would like to reach us to discuss any questions you might have, please call (508) 205-****

:cry :cry :cry the service deparment knows cars better then the sales department I would hope and no one has time to wash your car why dont you wash your own :cry :cry :cry

@PissedConsumer416557

One of the "perks" of buying a car at Bernardi is they have a car wash on site and part of the sales pitch is one free car wash per week as long as you own the car. The problem is, the car wash broke around two months after the grand opening and hasn't been fixed.

They will have the detailing team quick wash your car when you bring it in for service.

Not the same thing as swinging in for a wash which really was a nice feature. Know the facts before you comment.

View more comments (2)
ID
#292090 Review #292090 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tallahassee, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article