Complaint about Managers

I met with Xavier Miller of BERMAN SUBARU OF CHICAGO on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:00 PM! to make a purchase of the 2018 Subaru Forester Touring. He was an admirable employee and explained this vehicle well. He pulled out the vehicle to show me the in's and out's of all this vehicles features. I was truly interested in making a sale. Xavier offered to introduce me to his manager. and I agreed.. He excused himself and went to the glass encased office and spoke to someone there where two men were siting by/behind a desk. Neither of these two men came out to "shake my hand and greet me" as Xavier anticipated. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AT BERMAN SUBARU OF CHICAGO. I walked out od this Dealership VERY ANGRY at the behavior of these so-called Managers and chose NOT to make my purchase with this Dealership EVER and wouldn;'t recommend it to anyone else in my lifetime.

ID
Chicago, Illinois
Service
Berman Subaru Of Chicago Customer Care
Cons
  • Managers behavior
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
for

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article