Do Not Make an Appointment with Dr. Kury Pulmonologist

I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Cristina Kury in Berkeley, California and they gave me the run-around so badly. I called several times to schedule, and they would not schedule me until they got the referral. They would not help with the referral at all and I ended up having to walk it over there. Then I had to call several more times until they finally gave me an appointment. Then when the appointment finally came (I have a serious pulmonary issue), they called 1 1/2 hours before my appointment to cancel. Then when I tried to make another appointment, they said they couldn't because they didn't have Dr. Kury's schedule, and they didn't know when they would get it. I tried calling again the following day, and they still didn't have her schedule and had no idea when they would get it. They refused to take any responsibility to help me make another appointment after they cancelled, and continued to say they didn't have Dr. Kury's schedule. I'm looking for another Pulmonologist, and suggest to anyone else to find another doctor, any other one.
ID
Berkeley, California
Service
Berkeley Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article