Management at Ford dealership

I approached a dealership (Berglund Ford) in Salem, VA; July 18, 2018. The salesman was knowledgeable, kind, and curteous and allowed approximately four (4) hours of his time. He showed many many F150's. The salesman rode with me on a test drive. I was there to buy and interested in two (2) F150 4X4 Lariat Crew Cabs. One was a demo, MSRP $64,540.00. My pickup was appraised. The salesman came back with prices; rebates, trade-in. discounts, finance options, etc. I assumed a mistake was made on the demo pricing. The salesman told me that this demo (driven by management) had zero incentives (4,900 plus miles). He said management viewed the demo as new and provided zero incentives to buy a used pickup. I disagree that management made the decision and my general intelligence was insulted. If I drove off the lot, a new pickup would be considered used. I did receive an email from the salesman, which wanted my business. As of now, I will never buy a Ford product. Yes, I did buy a Chevrolet product with equivalent equipment as the Lariat. Ford, please explain the process of professional intelligence to this dealership. Most consumers knows that a vehicle with this many miles is not considered new.

i worked for 1 of the Berglund dealerships. A new vehicle according to them can have up to 7500 miles on it and 750 miles for a demo model.

They don't call these vehicles used. But they are used. That many miles on any car makes it used. But these dealerships seem to be in trouble and having a real problem in every area.

Service dept. Staff acting out -vape smokers. Who wants vape smokers waiting on them? Young girls who are secretaries who won't dress appropriately, they dress in shorts or skin tight leggings, and then there is all the racial unrest as well.

The Race thing, and the Age thing and the discrimination thing is all over these dealerships. Plus the conduct rules are not enforced on any salesman as long as they are selling cars. And they fake deals. They use would be untrained their way salespeople to fill up their customer log then take all their customers away and give them to the drug addicted and alcoholic sales people.

They insult anyone's customer and gossip about customers, but blame the customer saying all customers are liars. Snake pit behavior, it's not nice, and these people are about money money money, not customer service.

They want fat cash down deals and blame customers for being rolled by their finance people into negative equity from 1 traded car to the new purchased car, They blame the customer, or the sales rep, but they never blame the bosses. And it's not just Ford, it's all brands and dealerships.

ID
Service
Berglund Ford Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article