Looking to buy cookware

No one ever contacted me to address my question Richardfixel@***.Com or call 561-322-**** Why write more than Inerd
Boca Raton, Florida
Preferred solution
Information about pans, skillets non stick detachable handle oven safe with lids

Verified Reviewer

Do not purchase

BergHOFF - Do not purchase
We have been through two of these very expensive 16 baking dishes and both of them broke in the oven at 325 degrees with our family dinner in it. Pork loin and sauerkraut. After spending an hour trying to reach a customer service representative on the phone because they would not respond to numerous email attempts with photos I was told you cannot bump it or drop it, we do no such thing. It was only being used for the 2nd time! I must admit they did replace the first one which was the same product but only used once. It had a 5 year warranty. Now they claim and their website confirms no warranty on this item. Why? They realized its a bad product and they dont want to replace. Bad customer service!

User's recommendation: Beware of stone products.

Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Won't honor warranty

Update by user Feb 24, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. I had to keep on them for 5 months but the finally sent me a replacement pan.

My lifetime warranty turned out to be only good for 1 replacement. These pans are way too expensive to have such a warranty process!.

Original review updated by user Jan 14, 2022
I purchased a Eurocast pan in 2016. I have loved it. When I purchased it, I was told that it came with 2 lifetime warranties. In 2021 my pan started to show wear and stick, even though I used it very carefully and never let a metal utensil come in contact with it. I submitted a warranty claim in September 2021 and received a few emails from Homerun Products. Now they are not replying to my emails and they won't answer the phone. A pan this expensive had better have a good warranty, but that seems not to be the case with this company.

User's recommendation: BEWARE!

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Very nonstick
Cons
  • Warranty seems to be worthless
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Product not as described Horrible Customer Service

I ordered an expandable drawer organizer based on the dimensions given and the size I needed for my drawer. I received the item as numbered by the manufacturer, but the dimensions stated in their website description were false, the item was much smaller and the divided compartments were way too small to be useful. I paid for the item with an AARP credit card, and they are also awful to deal with this dispute, wanting a ridiculous amount of information for a $26 purchase. I immediately called the BergHOFF customer service and the phone just rings and no one ever answers. I sent two emails asking to return the item. I received no response. I finally disputed this charge with my credit card company and sent BERGHOFF an email to let them know. They finally responded with one sentence, you can return your item to this address. Hidden in their online. return policy is that the item must be unopened and in original packaging, which it is. and they will charge a 25% restocking fee. I have to pay for shipping on a 4-pound item, which I understood was free shipping when I ordered it online. The product was not as described and deceptively small, and not worth the price. The company has nonexistent customer service and does not care about selling you something they described falsely. Stay away at all costs.

User's recommendation: Avoid this company at all costs. Deceptive free shipping and product discouonts on items that are not what they claim to be. No customer service at all, returns are 25% rlestocking fee and at your own expense, even if they are wrong.

Loss
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article