Fraudulent account

Money took out of my account from a fraud??? I bought coins from them and never received them. After many attempts to get them just kept getting the runaround from them and contacted hi- bid and they done absolutely nothing. Contacted my credit card company to inform them about berger coins and they reimbursed me.
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Verified Reviewer

SCAMMED

Berger Coins - SCAMMED
Berger Coins and Collectibles SOLD me counterfeited coins totaling more than $800. I tried to get a refund FOR MONTHS to no avail. Very BAD people, NO business ethics, crooks.

User's recommendation: AVOID this JOINT!

Totally disagree. I do lots of coin purchases and sales with them.

They are fair and I dont have the same opinion at all. All my coins are the real deal and very fair in price.

#2089161

I absolutely agree! They are extremely shady! DO NOT BUY FROM!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Unethical business
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article