Tony L Iis

Verified Reviewer

RECOVER LOST FUNDS

This broker is a scam, if only I had read about them before going into trade with them. Angry They keep telling me to deposit more of my funds.. After I read about them and concluded and decided to reach out to Mrs. HARPER after I read so many reviews on how She has helped a lot of victims. Well, I am glad Mrs. HARPER was able to help me recover my money. You can get in touch with HER on their company mail Email: ( harperjamesplatform @ gmail . com )
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article