Refund request

I purchased an item from wowcher. And have yet to have this item delivered After some back and fourth they claimed They i required to click and collect I did know such thing as I live in London why would I collect in Southampton or somewhere like that I ask them yo send it they said I would have to pay postage and packaging which was paid in app and selected to be delivered to.my address so can I get a refund.
ID

Returned product still not resolved

I bought a faulty product off go groupie, I returned the product as required and have had nothing in return so informed customer service who said they would resolve it still waiting it has been 2mnths or more, sick of emailing them ...all I want is my money back they can keep their rubbish products I won't let this lie until I have my money back I mean is go groupie a dodgy site also it seems this way to me, they have been so unhelpful

User's recommendation: Stay well clear of this company.

ID
South Shields, England

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article