NONE at all. Do not trust this dealership.

Bought a car from them, at the end of Oct 2019. They suppose to give us $500.00 military discount. What they did was added the $500.00 to the rebates discounts for the car on a worksheet. Then after we agreed to buy the car the finance department took the $500.00 out of the rewards discount. The person at the finance department thing that he fooled us. NO, you didn't. Because I snapped a picture of the worksheet after the $500.00 were added to the rewards. We still bought the car because the sales person was one of the best sale person I have ever meet. If Benton Nissan believe that is OK to fool your military customers, or any customers we have news for you. It was very dishonest, and very disrespectful. There is no way that you will regain our trust again. Nissan Corporate should investigate this dealership reference the military discount. If your are not going to honor the military discount, PLEASE, let the customer know and please do not try to fool the customers. We the customers are more smarter than you think. So the $500.00 were more important to the dealership than us as customers. Instead of gaining a customer you lost a customer.
ID
#1702062 Review #1702062 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Service
Benton Nissan Of Hoover Sales Representative

Unhappy consumer

first of all, when I was approved the sales guy asked for my down payment. I didn't think to much of it so I gave it to him. he took it to another office and came back with a set of keys and said come and walk with me. still puzzled so I'm thinking this guy is about to show me 1 of my choices. but no, this was it... I had no other choice. that was the first tissue the second thing was... when we test the vehicle out on the road, he turned the radio up loud to show me how loud the speakers are. but that wasn't the case, come to find out the breaks was bad. the radio was a cover up. and to top it all off when I'm going up hill slow accerlaration. I have 5 grand kids and the car is too small. when I went back to complain, and ask for my refund I was brushed off. So then I asked the guy to trade it out with something bigger than this Nissan Sentra. I was then asked to put more money down and start over a new application. I've been Duped.
Hoover, Alabama
Product
2016 Nissan Sentra Car
Cons
  • I was not happy from the start
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Benton Nissan of Hoover - Bait n' Switch!!!

Benton Nissan of Hoover - Bait n' Switch!!!
Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly showing. The salesman D Williamson informed that another $1500 would be added to the price of the car. If I do not see that $1500 would be added to the cost of the car right under the "sale" price, then I consider this misleading/advertising, and borders fraudulent behavior. The salesman informed me this was a popular car, and it is hot! At this point, the salesman is pretending to look for the car that does not appear to exist; If the car is hot n popular, why cant you find it? After all, dealerships get cars brought in all the time, or even daily. D. Williamson ends up bringing out a similar versa 2016 that was conveniently $5,000 more, now Benton Nissan is playing Bait n' Switch games with consumers. Priced at $15,000 out the door; It was the most below avg base/basic model I have seen for the price. When the car dealership saw that I was starting to break down with concern; they tried everything they could to get my focus off the $9,995 car and tried every trick they could in order to get me to sign for the car they wanted me to have. The high sales pressure was just unreal; However, my gut told me to get the *** out of there before I was stuck with a 7 year loan that I would regret for years to come. Their website prices did not match either; Since I did not sign for the car the same day, I went home to lookup the car, and it was listed for $12,000; So what is this? They inflate the car to $15,000 so they could compensate for the bogus/fake rebates they offered? I will never in this lifetime step foot in their dealership, and I could honestly say that I would not recommend them to my dog!!!! No one likes to defend the consumer in matters of corporate corruption. I highly urge the state of Alabama or the attorneys general office to investigate car dealership scams. If the government would fine dealerships millions of dollars in these cases, then such Bait n' Switch schemes would stop almost overnight; I would be more then happy to testify in front of congress.... As long as corporate america and government continue to sleep together, then such schemes will continue on; all day, everyday!!!

Thank you for the time it took to write this.

I hope it made people aware of how devious sales tactics work, and how to recognize them.

Hoover, Alabama
Service
Benton Nissan Of Hoover Customer Care
Cons
  • Bait n switch
Reason of review

About

Benton Nissan Of Hoover Warranty
To read more: https://www.bentonnissanofhoover.com/extended-warranty
Benton Nissan Of Hoover Privacy Policy
Company's dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit Benton Nissan Of Hoover's' websites, send www.bentonnissanofhoover.com an e-mail, or participate in features and services Website offer online. www.bentonnissanofhoover.com take the privacy of The Client the website user, seriously and utilize security measures to safeguard The Client's privacy online. Because Company's dealership gathers information from visitors to Benton Nissan Of Hoover's' sites, Website have developed this privacy policy to help The Client understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information www.bentonnissanofhoover.com gather, how it is used, and for what purposes. No-Spam: www.bentonnissanofhoover.com avoid sending unwanted communications by limiting Benton Nissan Of Hoover's' contact to individuals who have voluntarily provided their contact information, agreed to receive Company's communications, inquired about Company's products and services, and/or who have done business with Benton Nissan Of Hoover in the past.
To read more: https://www.bentonnissanofhoover.com/privacy-policy
Benton Nissan Of Hoover FAQ
Credit is essential for borrowing money. The User's credit worthiness is rated by the three credit reporting agencies and FICO. The scores represent the likelihood that a person will repay their loans, and it's determined by a person's borrowing history and other variables. Below are answers to frequently asked questions about credit, credit reports and credit scores. If The Client have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact Company's Finance Department. If The User of company services have less than perfect credit, don't fret; The user of company services is not alone. Millions suffer from bad credit because of a variety of reasons. This will shed light on what exactly is impairing The Client's credit. Paying down high balances and paying on time will go a long way to improving The Customer's credit. A credit score represents The Customer's creditworthiness and it's used by lenders to gauge whether a person will make payments on time.
To read more: https://www.bentonnissanofhoover.com/credit-faq
Top Benton Nissan Of Hoover Services

Customer Care, Sales Representative

Benton Nissan Of Hoover Pros and Cons

Cons: I was not happy from the start, Bait n switch

Summary

Benton Nissan of Hoover is a car dealership which specializes in Nissan vehicles sales. The company was founded by Dale Benton in January 1982. Benton Nissan of Hoover offers both new and pre-owned cars. Customers can choose Nissan models with sedan, hatchback, truck, and SUV body styles. The dealership provides headlight restoration, oil filters change, wheel alignment, and inspection services. An appointment can be scheduled by phone. The company financial center helps to get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan terms, down payments, interest rates, and monthly payments on the company website. Customers can also order genuine OEM parts and accessories for all Nissan models.

Benton Nissan Of Hoover reviews and complaints

Benton Nissan Of Hoover is ranked 1015 out of 4364 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article