Bennigans Staff Review

Service horrible, waiter unaware of happy hour hour! Called for a manager he acted as useless as the employee, duh I guess anyone can manage a chain restaurant now a days. So I called corporate no one called me yet, my plight is this the restaurant need to be ran better.
East Orange, New Jersey
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Work Termination Review

I worked at Bennigans today and yesterday and they let me go today because they said I was to young to work I'm 16 years old and I just wanted to be a host
ID

Visit rated "0" in every area.

Visited Port Wentworth, GA. location. (Exit 109 on I-95) On June 18, 2010 Always regarded Bennigans as a respectable, dependable higher-chain restaurant for reliably good food, clean restaurant & pleasant service. Big disappointment. Food was deplorable. Restaurant was filthy. 2 waitresses for a full restaurant. (Service? What service?) A drink was spilled on the floor and an employee mopped it up with her foot and a dirty rag.... Pot roast looked more like jellied pet food. Talked with manager. Totally useless and could care less. Certainly should not be in any management position. My family will never visit a Bennigans again. Pam Hertner Florida

Bennigans all went out of business in Houston. The only thing that was decent the place wrere the margaritas.

They used to be really good. The last time I was at a Bennigans, about two years ago, my experience was pretty close to yours. Horrible service, gross food and *** staff.

Thank God I was drunk and thank God my bf paid the bill! I would have been pissed had I paid.

Miami, Florida

About

Summary

Bennigan’s is an American pub with Irish hospitality. Pub offers a menu with tasty items and cold beer. Bennigan’s is famous for generous portions. Pub’s menu offers sandwiches, PubPourium favorites, crowd pleasers, ultimate PubPourium burgers, salads, desserts, soups, sides and beverages. There are several locations in America (California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin) and international locations (Bahamas, Cyprus, El Salvador, Greece, India, Kingdom of Bahrain, Mexico, Panama, Qatar, South Korea). This is the perfect place for everyone who wants to get to know what Irish hospitality means. Bennigan’s offers franchise opportunities.

Bennigans reviews and complaints

Bennigans is ranked 1 out of 2710 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article