Bennett Staff Bureau ,Hyde,UK

My review is this i lost my full-time permanent job in Feb 2009 where i worked for a Big named company as an office adminstrator and advisor for 8 years. I registered to this agency because of all the office jobs plastered all over the window. So i spoke to them got registered and like so many others told they'll be in touch after 2 weeks i rang and was told they had nothing in for me yet and requested yet another CV, tried again 2 week later "oh no nothing in i'm afraid". This carried on until i finally received a phone call about a job in bellevue "We have found a position for you in Bellevue, would you like me to put your CV through to them?" i agreed, a week went by i rang and spoke to the same person Joanne about it and she didn't have a clue what i was talking about "i'll look in to it". 2 days later "We have found a job in Manchester for you" usual thing agreed to it no phone call back to me , i rang again and was told i'll get a call back for when the job is going to start......Nothing a few days later "the job has gone i'm afraid" All in All i register in 2009 it's 2013 now and i have not worked for them Once in 4 years , they need to be shut down messing with people's lives lazy,inconsiderate and completely useless. I have now told them to delete my details.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article