Bengal Bug Bombs

We set off the roach bombs..didn't work at all! More bugs appeared afterward. It's been a week since then and its just horrible. Called to complain & they are sending me another bomb i guess. I didn't keep my receipt, just the box, otherwise I would have demanded my money back. Not sure if I will waste my time doing again, alot of work to get dogs,food & dishes out of house and wash all laundry afterward. Don't waste money on this. I got it cuz read great reviews- this stuff makes it much worse! I would just save your money & have a pest control company come out!!!
ID
Lady Lake, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Bengal Products appeared on the market in 1985. They were and are intended to treat insect problems in and around the house. The most well-known one among Bengal Products is the dry Roach Spray. The products of the company are available at retail stores mostly of the southern part of the United States. All the products are presented to be covered by the Bengal guarantee. The company promises to replace the product or refund money to the clients in case they are not satisfied. The company manufacture of Bengal Products is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Bengal Products reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article