Cbeyond

Cbeyond is the 'worst' experience I've ever had to deal with. Their sales approach is 'unethical' and their young sales reps will mis represent their service and lie and over promise their service/prices to make a sale. Once you sign the contract, you are a victim. I couldn't get the voice mail to work, it book over two weeks,the problem was on Cbeyonds side, and they charged me $300 dollars for a prorated 7 days of service. The mobile phones are horrible. I believe they are discontinued models from Sprint. They drop calls when your conducting business, this is very frustrating. Cbeyond doesn't take responsibility for anything. I called their sales Reps to come and help me and after they closed the sale; I never could get anyone to help. They were very aggressive before the sale and no where to be found afterwards when I was having all the issues. My first bill was $1,800 plus and now that I am am cancelling service, they informed me that my 30 day trial was 'only for the Mobil's' and I had no service trial for the land lines. I was informed that by cancelling them, I was falling under the minium line requirement per my contract. They sent me a bill for $12,000 dollars. Then harassed me saying if I didn't pay it they would turn me over to a collection service. I haven't even had service for 35 days. The Verizon tech I had turn me on for service this week said I was his fifth person to change from Cbeyond to Verizon just this week. I am interested in knowing about any class action suit against Cbeyond. I found one about a Securities Fraud. I am learning I am one of many victims of Cbeyond. I am ready to fight.
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Benefit Writers Terms of Service
If The Customer disagree with Benefit Writers's' Terms and Conditions in anyway, kindly don't use Company's Products, Applications and Website. If The User of Website continue to browse and use Benefit Writers's' services and products, The Client are bound to agree with Company's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy run under Benefit Writers name. Benefit Writers's' anti-spam policy is a part of and subject to, these terms and conditions. The Client may view Company's anti-spam policy on this website. Please note that, Website may change this policy without any prior notice. It is The User's responsibility to keep-up-to-date and comply with this policy. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Website do not allow The Customer to copy content, graphics, design, look and appearance from Company's website to anyone without Benefit Writers's' permission.
To read more: https://benefitwriters.com/terms-and-conditions/
Benefit Writers Privacy Policy
The User's information shared by The User of Website in reference to transactions (like The Client's Name, Email Address, or any other personal details) are completely safe with Website This document sets out Benefit Writers's' privacy policy commitment. Further privacy information may apply depending on the business in The Client's website name) which The User of company services deal with. The Company encourage The Client to visit Company's website regularly for any updates to Benefit Writers's' privacy policies. Assisting Website generally in managing The Client's transactions with The Company Benefit Writers's' employees and advisor to provide The User Company's future offers and services in which The Client might be interested. Affiliates and other third parties to process The Client's transactions successfully. Corporate transactions involving the transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a member of BenefitWriters.com or in a corporate restructure.
To read more: https://benefitwriters.com/privacy-policy-2/
Summary

Benefit Writers is an American organization that is dealing with various kinds of insurance services. The following plans are available for customers in this company: dental and vision coverage, health coverage, international or travel insurance packages, disability and life coverage. This organization was launched in 2001 and now is governed by Diane Gonzalez-Vickers. She has a great experience in sphere of insurance market. Every individual understands the importance of insurance covering and decides to protect own life, property and health. Benefit Writers's agents are ready to assist people with their covering needs and offer budget-friendly prices for provided services.

Benefit Writers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article