Verified Reviewer

Fraudalent item - www.bendfoo.com
I purchased a Nautica Bryers bedspread from this site. This site has an address of New York listed. What arrived was not Nautica and was not the Bryers pattern. I contacted vendor who asked for a picture of the item I received. I complied and also sent a picture of a Nautica bryers pillowcase. I had purchased the pillowcase from another store to go with the bedspread when it arrived. When the vendor got my pictures he replied that the order was fine. I opened a case with Paypal as I had paid with my cc through Paypal. Paypal contacted the vendor and he agreed to refund me if I sent the item back. He provided an address in Vietnam. I packed it up took it to a shipper that sends to Vietnam. Shipper asked for phone number in Vietnam. I reached out to vendor for phone number twice, no response. I contacted Paypal who said the would look into and note that the shipper is asking. Paypal came back and replied that vendor doesn't need to provide a phone number. Well will you tell you the shipper that. THey are are text messaging me daily asking for the phone number they can't deliver without it and have a question on the address provided. Paypal closed the case as they said vendor didnt receive item. Again, I didn't receive what I bought, I tried to send it back and vendor wouldn't cooperate. Now I am out cost of bedspread and shipping of $16. I don't know what the shipper did with the bedspread, its floating around in Vietnam some where.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this vendor. They are not responsive. They sell fraudalent items. According to BBB, they are located in China, yet website shows New York.

ID
Product
Nautica Bedspread
Cons
  • Fraudulent items
  • No response
  • No refunds
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article