Verified Reviewer

Resolved: No response to service request after two months.

BendBroadband - No response to service request after two months.
Update by user Jul 30, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Update by user Jul 05, 2021

So...we spent the fourth of July digging up and moving their cable.

Original review updated by user Jul 05, 2021
We are having a new garage built on property. We have tried to get Bend Broadband to move their cable for two months and TEN calls into them. The worst!!!!!! Still today, no solid response. Oh, but they jump right on those sales calls!!! They will let you chat for a sales call, but if you have a technical or service issue you sit on hold and get no record of your conversation. I am sure they are too busy with all the new multi-housing projects going up in Bend. It must be a big "cash cow" for them.

User's recommendation: DISH!

Resolved
ID
Bend, Oregon
Pros
  • Price is okay customer service reps are nice but useless
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Poor service with technical support response time

*I have a bad video recorder box and I cannot see programming on the channel guide thus service is scheduled but a week out and thus your service is unacceptable. The TV in my spare room is locked for all channels and there is no pin to input to clear the problem thus I called technical support and waited 29 minutes to get a support person that could not give me assist. I went on line to sign in to my account and could not because I don'I disliket have a pin#. Your technical support is a drastic failure and sadly I am going to cancel my tv service.

User's recommendation: not a responsive technical support team very sad.

ID
#1953633 Review #1953633 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article