The Worst Customer Service For an Online store Be care full before ordering

On 26th of November I placed an order on Bellstaff website right after i placed the order i realized that i ordered the wrong sweater, no longer than 5 minutes i called their customer service line and no one there at this busy time of year i left a message to please cancel my order so i could re order, i also sent over 4 messages over the next 2 days, but a reputable company like Bellstaff never replied. Then on 22nd December i receive a email from Rachelle asking if i wanted to return my sweater, after having received and paid $80 for shipping and customs, which i would loose on a refund,( how timely for them to reply) At least they can reply to my messages.I replied right away and still have to hear back from them the 28th of December. The sweater is now reduced by $80.00 so i sugested if they give me store credit for the difference and i could order the right sweater....unfortunately Bellstaff is not very customer oriented, so once ordered they will not respond to you and you could be out your money, I am thoroughly disgusted with their neglect of my concern , at least a message to say sorry the order it is too late we can not cancel, or at least reply. Poor management and their disregard for customer service i will never order from them again and will spread the word to all my friends and any where els i can write about their service, or lack of it, not even the courtesy to reply to my emails. Also the busiest time of the year and they have no one managing the phones, just disappointed.

I was contacted by Customer Services Managers and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

Many thanks to Rachel and Rachelle for their efforts in resolving this.

ID
Service
Belstaff Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article