map-marker Selah, Washington

Lack of delivery, failure to meet delivery days

We are new customers via the Union Gap Costco. Got an original delivery and set up as promised, then it was like we don't exist.

Water delivery day came and went, nothing. Told was rescheduled for next day as fill in driver didn't get to all customers. No show on following day, told ee were paying fora service and to just call for delivery when needed. Got down to final jug of water, called, requested delivery via message, no response.

Texted later in day, told request had beenforwarded, but had to call the 866 number, sit on hold to finally be told delivery had been set for following day. Call reciever was pleasant at least, feel sorry for her as she has to take brunt of customer complaints for what seems to be very poor customer service at the field level.

Poor customer service

Poor service.

Needed two bottles a month. They delivered 8 bottles.

I had to put a hold on the account. Took me 4 months to drink all that water. They paid off account in DEC. Next thing I know they send me to collections.

Now I must get water cooler back back on my own. I can't physically lift it. Spent hours trying to straighten out. I signed up at COSTCO.

What a mistake. Poor service.

Problem with delivery

Can't wait to be done with them

We have used Belmont Springs for a few years. Their per bottle price has continued to increase so we switched to another company.

I asked our driver to come get our bottles and not deliver more. He snuck into our kitchen while we were not looking and left 9 more bottles. I called him and asked him to please remove the bottles over a week ago and he argued with me. When I got firmer with him on the phone, he hung up on me.

That was over a week ago and he has not picked up the bottles yet. Cannot wait to be done with them.

Problem with delivery

Belmont Springs Water

Belmont Springs is affiliated with Crystal Springs, DS Services, etc. We set up delivery of water and rental of a cooler in December.

No deliveries have come since then. We did understand that they'd only come once a month. They missed January. They missed February.

We ran out of water. Office manager called customer dis-service. Was told hold time was over 30 minutes. Left name and phone number on a Thursday afternoon.

No call back, even by the next Tuesday. Called a second time. CSR said without an account number, there was nothing she could do. (No, we hadn't received an invoice or account number, and no, she couldn't look it up in our customer file.) Called a third time.

CSR said she'd text the driver. No delivery, no follow-up. Called a fourth time. CSR seemed professional, office manager said this was the final try.

She needed a delivery date and/or an explanation or something by the end of the day. You know the story: when the phone doesn't ring, you know it's DS Services. No water. No follow up.

The wait time on hold was over 25 minutes every time she called.

When I asked the office manager, "Did she seem surprised this was happening? " office manager said no.

Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article