Owner

I am a usmc vet. I saved all my monthly money to open up a BBQ place in Exton pa.i trusted a co by the name of Belmonte construction, we agreed on 55000 ,for the job it should of taken 45days now it's taking more time and asking for more money for equipment and the stuff doesn't work. Now they are taking more money 20000. He is not true to the word and it's costing more for used equipment to get my wife and my place. All the people I've asked thinks I should take him to court for theft and going way over priced for a build out of an 1200 sq unit. He is a lisnake that feeds on people thatr don't know everything about how things work like this . He says that he can fix it but it's going to cost more money befor tI can even opening up to the public. I wish I new thin what I know now, people like that should rot in *** .so so far I have payed him a total of 75000 for a job that is not down . I just won't say thank you for listening to me grap and hear me out
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article