Tracy Rae L

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Glasgow, Scotland

Scam Travel Agency

I bought a Jet2 ticket from Belmondo Travel for £133.93 on the 16th May to fly out of Antalya Airport only to discover upon returning to the UK they tried to deduct my account for £1249.27. When that amount was declined they managed to steal and deduct £830.34 from me.

I can't get hold of them for my bank to refund me. I'm elderly, live alone and I am looking for advice. It's all over the Internet and TripAdvisor that they have been doing this to travellers for years. I trusted Balmondo Travel.

I emailed Antalya Airport information asking them to get me an email address for them but no one has got back to me.

I can't even find Antalya Airport Police's email address. I'm stuck as my sim card won't give me access to international calls.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run don't fly

Anamika Jct

Hello so sorry that happened to you, this happened to me also this year beginning of July. They stole £805.14 from credit card.

Can i ask did you get any form of receipt? Also please could you tell me wether or not you have been successful in obtaining your money back?

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Vacation Rentals: Refund, Cancellation and Safety Tips

Nov 6, 2020

How to refund or cancel a vacation rental? How to avoid a scam? We’ve asked Mary Branum, a vacation rental expert, and experienced homeowner, to answer top consumers questions about vacation rentals.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article