map-marker Detroit, Michigan

I waited in line for 30 minutes for cheese curds in french fries

Friday May 1st 2020 I pulled into Culvers on Belleville Road in Michigan to order 2 ice cream sundaes french fries and cheese curds. the ice cream was given to his right away and we were told to pull ahead to wait for the french fries and the cheese curds we literally watched 15 cars get their food before us.

We asked why it took 30 minutes to bring us our fries and cheese curds and the young lady said that an associate accidentally threw away our receipt so they had no way of knowing that we were waiting on our food. All she offered was an apology in that was it for making us wait 30 minutes for cheese curds and french fries.

User's recommendation: Don't go during quarantine

David P Tzy
map-marker Belleville, Ontario

Complaint- Belleville Nissan Dealership

I purchased a new 2017 murano from the Belleville Nissan dealership in November 2017. On June 19th, I had roof racks installed on my new car at the Belleville dealership.

The mechanic left residue on the roof of my car and after the installation a nissan staff member washed the car. As a result of the staff member washing the car, I noticed surface scratches on the back of my car. I contacted the dealership about my concern and they asked me to bring my car in so they could take a look.

I went out of my way to bring my car in to have them look at it and correct their work, only to have the manager of the dealetship, Dustin Boyer accuse me of backing into a tree. I left angry that they wasted my time and money in gass and i went out of my way to allow them to correct this action.

My wife and I have purchased 3 Nissan vehicles. Based on this unsatisfactory service i will not purchase another Nissan.

I went to the Belleville Nissan dealership due to unsatisfactory servise in Kingston Nissan, who sold me rust protector for my car and then refused to correct the rust spots. I have also contacted your customer service line to make a complaint.

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Machele Imf

Next time, but a good American car. You could also give your PM Justin Turdeau a call and ask for some help on this.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article