Service promised was not delivered

I booked a party for my daughter's first birthday with Bellas Clowns. I received a face painter who promised to deliver the service of face painting, balloon animals, cotton candy and interactive dancing. She did face painting for almost the entire 2 hours. None of my guests new she was there because she sat at a table and didn't try to draw the crowd, she did a few rushed balloon animals and rushed again through cotton candy because she told me she had another party. I then found out she had to pick up her kid. Horrible experience. I expressed my dissatisfaction to the owner and she did nothing but argue until she said she would refund some of my money. She then told me the "Check was in the mail." A week later I still didn't receive and emailed her. She then told me how much money it was going to cost her out of pocket. I am appalled at lack of professionalism and her overall attitude dealing with an unsatisfied customer. I have worked in the service industry for a good part of my life and have also owned a small catering business and never have I handled a situation in this manner. She is terrible. She threatened me about Karma and basically told me I was in the wrong. So funny how people are when the truth is told.

sooo not true you are wrong have used them for over 5 years love them

this women who wrote this really needs to get a life trying to ruin someone, this is the reason her business did not make it. If I was this owner I would report her for slander of false posting..

law

wow

View more comments (3)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article