*** people took my 1000.00

They came and did the communication with insurance. Said I could get siding and a roof. Chuck Bella came to my work and had me endorse the insurance check to him and I had to keep calling to find out when he was goubg to do the work. He never did and texted me he would return the check. Found out he cashed it took my money and never did the work. Left a sign on my lawn and ripped me off. Filed a small claims and police report the BBB has been notified. Takes advantage of woman . BEWARE. Uses Hail Storm Chasers!!!
Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Guest

This is not Bella Roofing out of Massillon, Ohio. Chuck Bella is no affiliation with Massillon Bella Roofing.

This is not Bella Roofing out of Massillon ohio

George P Gsf

Carl Reedy you were fired because you’re an alcoholic drug abuser now you want to get on here and lie we don’t even do shingle roofs or residential work nobody’s believing you

George P Zxu

Not Bella roofing in Massillon

Guest

We had a hail storm a week age and they just showed up at my door saying they would give free estimate and could see I had damage, well, I told him NO and I don’t deal with people going “door to door”.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1480872

Not Bella roofing out of Massillon We don’t residential or shingles! Please don’t get us mixed up

View more comments (5)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article