Really bad customer service at Bell Road Toyota, Phoenix, Arizona

Although my son had a preapproved loan thru a financial Institution, a signed contract, and turned in a certified check that pays off the Toyota 4 Runner, the dealership refuses to give him the car. This is after they called him and had him come to the dealership to pick up the car. Then they said the certified check hasn't cleared. The financial Institution verified it has cleared. They're holding it hostage and I don't understand why. I left tons of messages but can't get anyone to return a call. Dealing with them is worse then fighting ISIS! If you want to, buy a Toyota, but just not from Bell Road Toyota. They keep giving him the run around and are holding his car that has been 100% paid for already. I'm betting they got a higher offer and want to frustrate my son to the point he doesn't want the car. I talked to corporate Headquarters and the agree with me the dealership is in the wrong. They are contacting the dealership to see what they can do. This is totally wrong and Bell Toyota staff should be replaced.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Bell rd Toyota too big to care

I bought a 2002 ford f-150 I made it very well known that the tires being at the wear bars concerned me so they discounted the truck so I could mostly by new ones so I liked the truck so I agreed once I got it home I found that the front shocks were not only bad but were rusted so bad that they leaked any fluid left in them so I went through the truck bumper to bumper and and found the tear diff was half full and was leaking the front diff was milky like water had gotten in I'm sure you can imagine so I just sucked it up and spent the money bought new tires changed all the fluids except the tranny and even changed the badly neglected fuel filter I should be happy right well the next time I got to drive the truck it felt like the transmission was not working right like the start off gear was 3rd gear very sluggish so I got home and ignored the weird smell pulled the dipstick and saw that it was way too full so I called the dealer I was told hey we are way to busy to check that kind if stuff and remember the tires you did by as is !! Oh and the sales person did not disable the Alan so as soon as I got home turned off the truck it was dead and I had to wait 2 hours for the sales person to drive 5 miles to my house to un arm the alarm something that was to be done at delivery !!
#720106

Was my car?

ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Bell Road Toyota Warranty
Engine - All internal lubricated parts, cylinder block and head, factory-installed turbo charger or supercharger units, flywheel, fuel pump, manifolds, oil pan and oil pumps, thermostat, thermostat housing and gasket, timing chain cover, timing gears and chain or belt, valve covers, water pump. Transmission - All internal parts, torque converter, transfer case, transmission case. Front-Wheel Drive - Axle shafts, final drive housing and internal parts, front-wheel bearings, locking rings and automatic front locking hubs (four-wheel drive vehicles), universal and constant velocity joints. Rear-Wheel Drive - Axle shafts, drive axle housing and internal parts, drive shaft, rear wheel bearings, retainers, universal and constant velocity joints. Powertrain - Diesel injector pump, gas fuel injectors, pump and lines, harmonic balancer and bolt, rear axle hub bearings, rear wheel bearings, front-wheel bearings.
Bell Road Toyota Privacy Policy
Bell Road Toyota's' dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit Company's websites, send www.bellroadtoyota.com an e-mail, or participate in features and services The Company offer online. Bell Road Toyota take the privacy of The User of company services the website user, seriously and utilize security measures to safeguard The Customer's privacy online. Because Company's dealership gathers information from visitors to Bell Road Toyota's' sites, Bell Road Toyota have developed this privacy policy to help The User understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information www.bellroadtoyota.com gather, how it is used, and for what purposes. No-Spam: Bell Road Toyota avoid sending unwanted communications by limiting Company's contact to individuals who have voluntarily provided their contact information, agreed to receive Bell Road Toyota's' communications, inquired about Bell Road Toyota's' products and services, and/or who have done business with Website in the past.
To read more: https://www.bellroadtoyota.com/privacy-policy
Bell Road Toyota FAQ
To read more: https://www.bellroadtoyota.com/collision-faq
Summary

Bell Road Toyota is a family owned and operated Toyota dealership. The company was founded in 1985. Its headquarters is based in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Bell Road Toyota offers both new and used Toyota vehicles. There are such models as Camry, Corolla, Prius, Tacoma, Avalon, and many more. The company provides assistance in getting auto financing options. It also specializes in vehicle maintenance and repair. Available services include oil change, brake repair, engine diagnostic, tire balance, vehicle inspection etc. Bell Road Toyota sells genuine Toyota parts and accessories. The company serves Scottsdale, Glendale, Avondale, Tempe, and Preoria areas. Consulting assistance is provided by phone.

Bell Road Toyota reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article