Did not bill my insurance, even after I sent them proof!

I gave them proof of my insurance during my appointment, and they never billed them. Instead the extremely rude and condescending secretary accused me of not having insurance. I offered to fax or email paperwork so that she could bill the insurance and she refused to give me a fax number or email address. I called them several times to help them fill out the paperwork, and they didn't do anything. Instead she sent me a bill for work that is 100% covered by my insurance. They are completely incompetent and rude. Avoid this place, its not worth the frustration!
ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

Clients of the Bell Dental Care are offered a wide range of options: preventive and cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, oral surgery, endodontics, pediatric dentistry and even patient education. The location of this medical institution lies in Bayside, New York. The company pays much attention to the customer service and has hired a multi-lingual staff in order to better understand the people`s requirements. Bell Dental Care participates in insurance plans and accepts such payment means as cash, credit cards, personal or business checks, care credits or even assists with payment plans. The office provides all upper stated operations 6 days a week except Sunday and offers parking facilities for the clients. Patients are also offered an application form through which they can schedule appointment.

Bell Dental Care reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article