Order never received

Several weeks passed so we called to check our order status. They said it was scheduled to ship on Friday. Two weeks passed and we heard nothing so we called again. We were told our items were shipping that day and within 24-48 hours we would receive a tracking number from the shipper. Time passed with no email received. Called again and were told they didn't know if our order shipped and the woman said the shop was busy and she would email us with the tracking number by the end of the day. No email was received so we called again the next day. We were told the same and we were promised an email with tracking info by 6pm. No email again. We called the shipping company belizo said they used and the shipping company said no order was picked up from belizo to be delivered to my zip code. We ordered well in advance of when we needed the furniture by with knowledge it would take 3-5 weeks to get it. I was amazed how awful and unprofessional the customer service was. They will lie to you. When you call a woman answers and does not give her name or even the business name with the greeting. I would strongly encourage anyone to pay a little more elsewhere. We requested refund yesterday but it has not yet posted to our credit card. I am very worried no refund will be received. I do not think it is a reputable business if it is truly a business at all. I do not work for any competitor of belizo. I am employed in law enforcement. This is not a negative review fabricated out of thin air. I was a real customer who paid real money for a product not received. I will update if I receive a refund but I am skeptical and I am preparing for civil action at a minimum.
ID
Rochester, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article