preeson t Sja

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Newport, Wales

Not happy regarding the service at the body and baggage checking

Hi I am Preeson Thottichira

I am not really happy about the service that I received at the baggage and body scan because a particular lady was bit rude when checking my bag after the scanning had been done through the machine and got red light. The reason was my liquids were all not in one con-sealed bag where they were in different ones.

I had scanned everything in Southampton Airport when I was travelling here to Belfast and everything went really well. Here She was behaving in such a way that I was like a suspect where I asked her politely that I should have placed all my liquids with the con-sealed bags out of the bag in the tray, then she noted down my surname as really as a suspect. What I could say is that they could be strict because thats their job but one should be behaving to their customers friendly until when they really suspect something bad with that customer and proceed with further actions.

This way of act could panic somebody because everyone is different. So I suggest not to make the customer feel hate about the staff, we are all human beings apart from colour, country etc.,

Guest

Anyone that is innocent of any wrongdoing should never feel panic or hatred towards security check staff. If you do then stay home, don’t travel and let the rest of us gladly let them sort through our belongings if they wish. The fact that you think someone doing their job causes an innocent person to feel panic and hate speaks volumes.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2474769

With all respect, You are not dare to say that I should not travel and stay at home, that’s none of ur business. Everyone won’t be bold like you and that’s why I said everybody is different.

Please go through the text care fully and try to understand what does it actually mean. Thank you

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2474883

Travel, don’t travel, I don’t care. Just go through security and do as they say.

You’re the one talking hate. Read what you wrote.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2475133

I am stopping this conversation because there is no point in talking with you, it’s absolutely rubbish

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2475133

I am stopping this conversation here because there’s no point in taking with you. It’s absolutely rubbish.

View more comments (4)
Shain Vlt
map-marker East Fortune, Scotland

Security

Tried ringing for security query, and cannot transfer my call as this department can't transfer!!! Unbelievable

User's recommendation: Avoid

map-marker London, England

To retrieve my return suitcase, EDIBA17846

My suitcase was mistakenly taken to Belfast city airport,I got a call from Belfast city airport on the 14th of January 2023 to come for my luggage. I am in Edinburgh not belfast.I have being requesting it should be sent back to Edinburgh please.This is my reference number EDIBA17846.Please my drugs and personal belongings are in that bag.

Airline Expert Talks

Airlines making masks optional | How to travel safely this season?

May 25, 2020

Airlines announce mask-optional policy. A travel expert, Jamie Larounis, talks about dropped mask mandate on airplanes and what it means for travelers.

Jamie Larounis
Jamie Larounis

Jamie Larounis is a travel industry analyst with the Upgraded Points who shares tips on hotels, airlines, trains, and loyalty programs.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article