Go See Scott!

I purchased a Used car from Scott he was amazing as well as the rest of the staff. They made me feel no pressure to buy let me think about it after doing the homework I knew that's what I wanted. Scott explained everything in debt to me and made sure I understood everything and was completely happy from start to finish. He ensured the paperwork was explained to me as well as getting everything done in great timing but not lying like other dealers have done to me by saying only 15 more minutes. When I got out of finance he did not just shake my hand and have me leave, he went back over the entire vehicle to make sure I felt comfortable with it! Even after I left Scott still contacts me once in awhile just to make sure everything is still working great offering me a free car wash and seeing if I want him to make my next service appointment. I will forever come to see Scott! Thank you again!
ID
Bel Air, Maryland
Service
Bel Air Honda Customer Care
Pros
  • Easy to work with staff
Reason of review
All of the above!

Bel Air Honda Took My Lug Nut Key

I had my tires rotated in July, and in September when I had a flat I discovered they did not return my lug nut key. It cost me $75 for on-the-road service from a tow truck, and about 2 very frustrating hours. When I asked them to replace the key they refused, saying thier service people don't use keys from customer vehicles. They are the only company to service my vehicle, and the key was stored in the plastic bag with the owners manual inside the glove compartment. Unless someone broke into my car and stole it - without taking my portable GPS or the $5 in quarters from my change dish - it must have been Bel Air Honda. I did not even ask for the $75 from the tow truck. I will never use thier service again, and you shouldn't either!

Hello Mr Delvin

If you could please call myself or Tom Fields at Bel Air Honda so we can come to a resolution about your key lock. I know in the shop we have two master key locks so this does not happen. Our telephone number is 410893****.

ID
#351988 Review #351988 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia

To read more: https://www.belairhonda.com/privacy.htm
Top Bel Air Honda Services

Customer Care

Bel Air Honda Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to work with staff

Summary

Bel Air Honda is a car dealership which specializes in Honda sales. The company was founded by Dave Shaafer in January 1983. Its headquarters is based in Fallston, Maryland, USA. Bel Air Honda offers new and pre-owned vehicles. Customers can purchase the following models: Accord, Civic, Fit, CR-V, and Odyssey. The company financial department helps to fill out the credit application and get a car loan. It also works with customers who have bad credit history. Bel Air Honda provides maintenance and repair services. Genuine OEM parts and accessories for all Honda models can be ordered online. It has a Military Appreciation program. The company accepts credit cards.

Bel Air Honda reviews and complaints

Bel Air Honda is ranked 10 out of 4361 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article