Animal Care Negligence

A few months ago I took my little dog to the Animal Hospital at around 3 a.m. expecting emergency help since my dog was pooping blood, wouldn't eat, fever. I was put into a room or about 1.5 hours listening to the laughter among the employees down the hall. I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around my dog. The doctor, Pam McGinnis, finally comes in and tells me all this medical procedures they are going to do, leaves the room for another 30 minutes. Finally her tech comes in and tells me they are ready for my dog now. I picked up my dog and said, "we are ready to go now. How much do I owe you? The idiot tech has the nerve to charge me $95.00. I told the tech the dr. was a *** I take my dog to my then regular vet at Bee Ridge Vet Clinic. Robyn Sego, who doesn't deserve the title doctor, called me back and went thru a couple of preliminary questions. Then informs me she doesn't appreciate her "best friend" (Pam McGinnis) being called a *** She argues with me several minutes until I finally have enough and cuss her out. She's more interested in her friend being called a *** than caring for my dog. I have gone to this office for 16 years. Nevermore!!! If you care about your animals, don't take them to these two facilities. Take them to a real vet who saved my dog's life. Dr. Declan Huber and Dr. Neil Brodie on Prospect Ave. in Sarasota!!
ID
Service
Bee Ridge Veterinary Clinic Pet Medical Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article