BED FOR LESS - LESS THAN HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - MEDFORD, OR COURT STREET

The absolute worst experience I have ever received from any public service. I ordered over $3500 worth of furniture (Bed, mattress, and chest) and I was promised two delivery commit dates until my things finally arrived a little over a month from when my order was placed. I called numerous times and no one could tell me when my things when be delivered. After I called and questioned the store manager (Amy) at the location on Court Street in Medford, OR, she promised to call me back and did not. I had to call on three separate occasions until she got tired of hearing my voice and had Mike screen the calls for her. Just Pathetic!!! My bed is crooked, the movers broke a lamp in the hallway, and my chest has deep scratches on every corner. This company really really pissed me off on new levels and I am going to make sure I inform as many people as I can about the *** I had deal with from them. I will not stop until my issue is addressed on a corporate level. I hate their service. I recommend Bed for Less on Court Street to no one. Save yourself the headache......I will be more than happy to remove this post once my issues have been resolved, until then I will be posting to every public complaint site I can find.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article