Coaster Furniture and Furniture to Go aka The Bedroom Show in Tampa

I bought a Coaster #5809 Futon Frame on September 13, 2007 from Furniture To Go aka The Bedroom Show. I was told upon purchase that it was under warranty for a year through the store and thereafter through the manufacturer. On June 24th the futon collapsed. I contacted Furniture to Go to inquire about an exchange/ the warranty and was told to email them a picture. I did. I received the runaround for almost a month and then I finally heard back from them. They informed me that because of where the break was, it wasn't covered. They insisted that it was due to "excessive force". I am not obese. I am also the only one on the futon 99.9 percent of the time. I have used futons through most of my adult life and have never experienced such shoddy furniture. I attempted to tell Furniture to Go that it was impossible for it to be "excessive force". The futon frame was either defective or just plain cheap! This is a blatant ploy to get out of covering their warranty. According to Coaster, the manufacturer, it's Furniture to Go who isn't honoring their warranty (they did tell me THE STORE would cover it for the first year) and according to Furniture to Go, Coaster won't replace the part. So we have two (supposed) corporations each pointing the finger at the other while I am sleeping on the floor. I don't care whose fault it is, I want a replacement at no charge. I would recommend to anyone reading this to stay away from Coaster Furniture and (for those in Tampa, FL) stay away from Furniture to Go aka The Bedroom Show. I have wasted HOURS trying to sort out this mess and have gotten nowhere but stressed out. I am a caregiver for my mother who has cancer. I am already stressed out to the max. I do not need this added stress. This is the most shoddy and unprofessional transaction of my life! I don't.
ID
Tampa, Florida

About

Bedroom Store Delivery Policy
To read more: https://thebedroomstore.com/free-delivery.html
Bedroom Store Warranty
To read more: https://thebedroomstore.com/mattress-warranty
Bedroom Store Privacy Policy
This privacy policy sets out how TheBedroomStore.com uses and protects any information that The Client give TheBedroomStore.com when The User of Website use this website. TheBedroomStore.com is committed to ensuring that The Client's privacy is protected. Should The Company ask The User of Website to provide certain information by which The Client of Bedroom Store can be identified when using this website, then The Customer can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. TheBedroomStore.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The Client of Bedroom Store should check this page from time to time to ensure that The User are happy with any changes. Bedroom Store may use the information to improve Company's products and services. Website may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Bedroom Store think The Customer may find interesting using the email address which The Client of Bedroom Store have provided.
To read more: https://thebedroomstore.com/privacy-policy.html
Summary

Bedroom Store is an online retailer of home furniture. Bedroom Store is a privately held company. The mission of the company starting from the very first day of the operation was to provide its customers the furniture of the best quality and keep the moderate prices. Bedroom Store offers a great set of furniture for bedroom and a number of sleep surfaces: Serta Perfect Sleepers, Boyd Night Air, Memory Foam, Latex Foam, Tempurpedic, Sleep Metrics. Besides, the customers of Bedroom Store can purchase the accessories, mattresses and many other things.

At the present time Bedroom Store is one of the best online furniture companies that focus on bedroom furniture and mattresses.

Bedroom Store reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article