Darrell C Sym

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Inaccurate Information Provided by BedPlanet

Inaccurate Information Provided by BedPlanet

I was buying my first adjustable bed base and I was clear that bluetooth compatibility was very important. The sales rep assured me the Reverie model I purchased was bluetooth compatible.

Once I received the base, it would not connect with the Reverie app, so I called Reverie and they advised the base has no bluetooth functionality. I contacted bedplanet.com and they basically said,..."Oh well, we thought it was bluetooth compatible.

Tough luck." It was a mistake to buy an item like this online instead of from a local store, and it was a HUGE mistake to buy it from a sleazy outfit like bedplanet.com. Don't make the same mistake.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Gave inaccurate information

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Avoid bedplanet.com!

map-marker New York, New York

Over a month for delivery

Got a good deal on two twin mattresses. Paid in full. Company owner told me 1-2 weeks for delivery. About two weeks later I got an email asking me to write a review. I called and they told me they didn't know where my order was. Sounded very much like they forgot to place the order though they just acted confused, told me it would be about another week. Two weeks after THAT, I'm still waiting. Called again, they said the delivery company has had it for a week now and they have no idea why it's taking so long. They gave me the phone number of the delivery company so I could do their job for them. Way to over promise and then show no interest in following up. Won't be shopping at Bedplanet again.
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article