Misleading/Doesnt Honor Guarantee or Quote of Salesperson at Purchase Time

POOR-Non existent customer service/satisfaction after purchase. Comfort Guarantee is a farce! Actually changed the wording of the Guarantee listed on their website after giving me a hard time exchanging mattress set purchased. Guarantee said I would be credited price of set purchased to be used for purchase of any other set of equal or greater value. Customer would be responsible for *Difference in price. When asked to exchange they insisted I would have to pay for another set in full, then when they received old mattress back and deemed it re-sellable? then they would issue possible credit. Never returned phone calls, dragged process on for 3 1/2 months. Tried to refuse to honor exact guarantee until I said I was reporting to Better Business Bureau and Department of Consumer Affairs. Then they changed wording of guarantee on their website! So I pointed out I downloaded copies of it, which I would send with my complaint. So they doubled the price of freight for return! Prior to purchase I specifically asked if I wanted to exchange set what would cost be? The representative(who is the one and only person you will speak to day and night when call the on-line listed #)- confirmed and quoted us $200 for freight for an exchange/return Then doubled the price to $400 when pressed to actually complete exchange process. Horribly disappointing experience.
ID
Edison, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article