Beckwith's Blades Jersey Village, TX - Brian doesn't back products

We bought a pistol bayonet from Beckwith's Blades in Jersey Village Texas, and it didn't fit the pistol as Brian, the manager advertized. We called to see what he could do, and he said "all sales are final" and hung up. That is no way to run a business, and I have been in there a few times and purchased multiple products from them. Never again. Brian simply won't back his product, and I was willing to spend a little more at his store vs. online to support a local business. Avid Beckwith's Blades at all cost.

Awesome store but Brian strikes me as a know-it-all and a *** of a person. Not somebody I would do business with again.

Having gone there multiple times to not only purchase suplys for my work (as a fireman) but also for fun I can say that this review is complete BS yes they have a no return policy but you can clearly see the sign that says that when you buy the product and it's your fault for not double checking your facts about what type of rail it mounts they are exceptionally helpfull and are extremely knowledgable on there products.

@PissedConsumer426748

Richard quit *** riding,obviously there is a pattern with this guy its not just him there are many here it is 2016 and he still hasn't changed,he owes silverstag cutlery over 5000$ so *** off retard richard.

View more comments (2)
ID
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article