Unprofessional Landscape Business

The landscape company owner is a long time friend of my niece. They had a disagreement recently and he stopped mowing my lawn, my neighbor's and my sister's. I can understand him not wanting to deal with my sister because of his disagreement with her daughter but he dropped 2 of us without even telling us! His brother sent a text to my other niece to let her know that they wouldn't be coming to our houses any more.VERY UNPROFESSIONAL in my opinon! We had nothing to do with his personal life, and paid our bills on time! Then to add insult to injury I recieved a bill for 4 cuts in May, of which I only received 2 cuts! The bill has a note saying "Services Cancelled" I would have gladly paid more money to continue his services, now he has disgruntled consumer, who will tell everyone she knows how childish and unprofessional he handled this. I will not recommend Beck's Landscaping to anyone in Delaware County!

as a former employee of Becks maintenance I would have to agree that Joe beck is VERY unprofessional. Joe Beck ALSO runs the MOST unsafe business I have ever worked at in my life, he forces employees to perform Illegal work procedures as well as work without following any safety procedures.

there are no safety classes and he has uncertified employees running heavy equipment at his shop location as well as customer locations. DO NOT RECOMMEND

ID
Wallingford, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article