Refusal of offered services (scam)/Assault on Customers

There are only three good nail techs here yet all of them are rude and nasty. I have tried to politely resolve this issue but it did not end that way. I told them that someone did my nails badly and they offered to fix them, they said to call at my earliest convenience, which is when I saw the message, I called and they told me that I would have to pay for the fix because I called more than 48 hrs later. When I went up there to have them fixed, I sat there for over an hour and even watched another customer get assaulted by employee Tony after she asked for another technician. He snatched her up three times then aggressively cut her. I told her to make a police report and another employee came and assaulted me and feigned ignorance to the hurt she caused me. We told the manager and she did not care, even when I stood up for the customer who was assaulted. After all that, I still don't have the acrylic off of my nails. I decided that they weren't worth the smudge on my clean record and decided that I will just grow the acrylic off of my nails. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND YOU NEVER SHOULD.

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO HERE THEY WILL ASSAULT YOU.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article