Kia dealership solded me a piece of ***

Bought a 2008 used kia optima from Beaverton Kia. My engine is failing at only 86,000 miles. Only had my car for 7 months before the engine started to fail. Contacted kia and was told they would not stand behind there 100,000 mile warranty because I was not the first owner. I asked why the warranty did not extend to the next owners, they told me it does if the dealership get it certified. I than asked the dealership why they didnt certify it at 60,000 miles when they bought it and they told me that COULD NOT certify it even if they wanted to. Kia basically went around there warranty guarantee by saying they could not give me the left over 40000 miles because they could not certify it. KIA LIES, and uses a *** claim to get around certifying there cars and extended the left over 100,000 mile warranty to the next owner. Not only that, but they did not disclose this to me, did not show me a carfax, or a buyers guide, and did not disclose any information regarding a warranty. I am VERY angry, and I want KIA to pay for being a garbage and deceitful company. DO NOT BUY A KIA!
ID
Beaverton, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article