Beautymint is a SCAM

I subscribed over a year ago and tried out the products for a few months before deciding that it was not worth $50 a month. The product sizes are SMALL and with that kind of money, I could buy better products that are better quality and will last longer. I skipped my next month but was charged $49 and was sent a box. I called customer service but they told me that I would have to wait for the shipment to arrive and take time out of my own day to go to the post office to send the box back. Most companies will realize their mistake and do what they can to make amends. This company did not. I asked the representative to cancel my membership and because I did not receive any more shipments for a YEAR, I thought my membership was successfully cancelled. A few days ago I was charged $49 from Beautymint. I contacted customer service again and they told me the same thing. To WAIT until the shipment comes, print out the label, and send it in myself. Ridiculous. No apologies or anything. I am a very busy person and do not have the time to trek to the post office and wait until Beautymint receives the box. If they had mistakenly charged me, the responsible thing to do would be to admit to their mistake and refund it immediately. HORRIBLE customer service. I would not recommend this company to ANYBODY.
ID
New York, New York
Loss

Beauty Mint should be Pro Active

I bought off of plumdistrict.com a package of Beauty Mint products for $20. 3 days into the use, my skin, normally clear, had a massive breakout, just in time for our Christmas pictures. My skin was breaking out all over my face and it was disgusting! I stopped using the product and all issues disappeared. I called Plumdistrict.com for a refund, they said call Beauty Mint, Beauty Mint management said call Plumdistrict.com as they never got any money (really, you ship without getting paid?). I went thru the levels of management at Beauty Mint and got absolutely no where. The product stinks, the customer service is awful, and Jessica Simpson is making a mint. Maybe she is actually still pimping proactive and that will be the solution after beauty mint products destroy your skin.

The thing is, when you start a new skin care line you should expect to break out. This is normal.

It takes 3 weeks (at least) for your skin to get complete benefits to a skin care line. I mean unless you had an allergic reaction, you didn't really give the products a fair chance.

You should have bought Beauty Mint products directly. Going through a third party is very risky.

Anything Jessica Simpson is involved with would honor their customers' request. Beauty Mint should not be responsible for payment.

You bought it from Plumdistict for less than half of retail. Plumdistrict should refund your money, since they're selling items as a third party for less than what the manufacturer sells it for.

Beautymint shouldn't be responsible.

If you had bought it directly from Beautymint I'm sure they would refund, since they offer a money-back guarantee. Buying from third parties doesn't ensure the same quality of service, especially third parties that heavily discount things.

View more comments (2)
ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article