Skin Element Trial Offer is A Scam

I ordered the Trial Offer of Skin Element from an email I received. They even sent a confirmation email of the cost of $3.95 plus .99 handling fee. They charged my card for that amount, however, they submitted it as an authorized reccurring monthly charge. Very unethical and 2 weeks later they charged my card an additional $97.83. Nowhere on the order form was there any type of terms or disclosure that this was a monthly Autoship Membership Program or that I'd be charged the additional $97.83 for a very small jar of face cream. I'm working with my bank to have the $97.83 removed as an unauthorized charge. I did contact Customer Support for Skin Element and they agreed to cancel my "membership". They did send an email to confirm the cancellation, however, they will not refund the $97.83. Beware, this is such a scam and once they have your credit card info, it is hard to stop them from these ridiculous charges. There are numerous complaints against them with the BBB and other consumer complaint sites.

I wanted a refund on ordering this product but when I called them, there was a recording that said they have changed the number and didn't give me the new number. I am very disappointed that this has happened.

I wanted to cancel and send back the item but with no response...I'm stuck with this product. I need help in solving this mess.

I experienced the same problem. Trying to work with my credit card company to remove the $97.83 charge. VERY unreputable company

View more comments (1)
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article