I don't have a wedding dress because of Buty Dresses

Beauty Dress - I don't have a wedding dress because of Buty Dresses
I bought a pretty dress to be used as my wedding dress at Butydresses.com. They were nice and helpful at first. When I got the dress, instead of embroidery, it was glue, sequins, and paint (ugly!! picture attached) This is what it's supposed to look like: http://www.butydresses.com/Dressdetail/?Pure-white-turtleneck-dress-G171121****_17_65*_658.html. So I asked to return it and they said okay (but refused to send me their return address). So I sent it to the address on the label (which they finally told me one month later was the correct address), but they "never got it!!!" I mailed it on January 10th, 2012, and as of today, February 20th, they still haven't received it. I even scanned and emailed them my customs paperwork (it was going to Hong Kong). I have begged and pleaded with them to make me a new dress since it wasn't as described, but they haven't returned my emails (sent to dresseshelp@***.com) since February 10th. They also have not been online for the "Live Chat" (http://settings.messenger.live.com/Conversation/IMMe.aspx?invitee=61f61d59bb7b4bb8@***.messenger.live.com&mkt=en) and they have never once picked up their phone: (707)500-****. I have called or emailed them about 20 times. All I wanted was a new dress without the glue, sequins, and paint. Now, I have no money to buy a new wedding dress. The dress itself did fit nice, but obviously this company has poor customer service and morals.

Perhaps you can get from shesprom,personally think that there are many kinds of clothes.You can choose from it.

Holy Moly...that's terrible. I'm so sorry. Maybe China can get it right once in a while, but I say as a rule, don't buy from China...there are SO many reasons I say that...including my own experiences.

Sorry about the upside down picture :roll

View more comments (2)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article