Unproffesional and unsanitary laser hair removal procedure.

THE CENTER SPA BEAUTY AND YOUTH SPA IN NYC ,PERFORMED A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROCEDURE IN AN UNSANITARY ROOM, AND WITHOUT THE BASIC HYGENIC PROCEDURE. I AM TOTALLY UNSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THAT WAS PROVIDED . ALSO, I WAS NOT OFFERED /NOR GIVEN THE FREE OFFER ANOUNCED IN THE CITY SEARCH ON LINE, OF A FREE MANICURE TO THE FIRST TIMER CUSTOMERS. I REQUESTED A RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT OF THE LASER HAIR REMOVAL ,COUSE I DID NOT RECIEVED ANY. WHICH THE MANAGER OF THE SPA REPLAYED WITH... "WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A REQUEST "I DONT GIVE RECEIPTS " . I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO HER AND GIVE A REASON WHY I NEED THE RECEIVE FOR.BESIDES, DURING THE PROCEDURE THE HAIR FROM THE LOWER LIP WAS NOT REMOVED, COUSE SHE SAID, THAT WAS NOT BELONG TO THE UPER LIP OR THE CHIN. SO,SHE EXPLAINED I HAD TO PAY FOR THE LOWER LIP FINE HAIR REMOVAL .REALLY.. A OUTRAGE SERVICE.A VERY UNPROFFESIONAL SERVICE. I RECOMEND NO TO USE THE "BEAUTY AND YOUNG SPA", DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE THAT MAKE YOU FEEL AS A SECOUND CLASS CUSTOMER.

i agree on the unsanitary part cuz i went today. the room was wayy tight and my microdermabrasion lasted less than 15 minutes. definately not worth the money.

ID
Reston, Virginia

About

Summary

For over a decade BEAUTY and YOUTH SPA has provided expert quality care to thousands of New Yorkers. It is set in the heart of Greenwich Village. The center is equipped with the latest laser technology. It offers a number of services which include laser treatments laser facial, zerona, hair removal, veins removal, skin tightening, and photo facials, spa procedures facials, massage, wax, and permanent make-up, hair care services cuts, coloring, texture services, extensions, etc.. BEAUTY and YOUTH SPA offers some packages: Mother's Delight Package, For My Lovely Mom, Oxygenating Facial, Super Pckg for Super Mom, Ultimate Spa Day, and Busy Person Package, etc. BEAUTY and YOUTH SPA provides services for men as well as for women.

BEAUTY and YOUTH SPA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article