Verified Reviewer

No product received. No response. No refund.

It's unfortunate that some businesses continue to have poor business practices, lack of customer service and act unethically. I am a returning customer and have the same experience. I placed an order June 6th, received a shipped status but no products or response to my request for refund. I am out $82. Shop local with those you know and trust and respect your patronage.

User's recommendation: Shop local. Dummy website. You will not get your purchase.

ID
#2078875 Review #2078875 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • No products received

Verified Reviewer

No product

Ordered a product on 30 Jun and as of today (20 Jul 20) I have only received a confirmation email and no product, tracking number, or replies to emails. Phone number is disconnected. I was confident in my purchase since I ordered from them many years ago when service was great (2005). I wish I had stumbled upon this post before I made this last purchase.

User's recommendation: Don’t do it.

ID
#2068585 Review #2068585 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Used to make great products
Cons
  • Have changed and you never get your order

Never received order

I placed an order on July 5, 2019. Got confirmation the order was placed. Never heard anything else. On July 25, emailed the company. They apologized and said they would make the order and send it out that same day. Never heard anything else. Sent another email. Haven't heard anything. Sent another email today. Tried to call the 1-888 number, but it is broken..keeps saying the greeting over and over when you push 1 to discuss an order or if you push another button, you just get a beep. This place used to be great. I don't know if they sold to another company or what, but they have gone down tremendously since I placed my first order several years ago. I will not order again.

They need to take the website down.

I believe the original owners sold the company to non-blacks and ever since then the products have not been the same and the customer service worsened. I don’t even think they are in business.

The 888 number doesn’t even work. I thought about trying them again because they were the only products that worked for me when they first opened, but I see nothing’s changed still since the possible buyout (which is what I think happened).

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Used to make great products
Cons
  • Have changed and you never get your order
Reason of review