map-marker Hemingway, South Carolina

Fooled

Do not every purchase anything from this company. They are frauds. Their merchandise is cheap and they will not accept returns even though the website says 100% guarantee on returns. I attempted to email customer support and was given the run around. Fraud, fraud!

User's recommendation: Do not purchase any merchandise.

Resolved
Linda H Qdb

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Update

Updated by user Feb 05, 2021

I haven't heard anything from them, I got in touch with the credit card company I used and they got me a refund. I received the money back and afterwards I received the vest. I contacted beautiful Story and told them I had the vests, but no batteries to go with them, they never got back to me so I'd say the case is done..

Original review Jan 05, 2021
I finally received the vest, but they didn't have the battery pack with them, I emailed them at the 24hr. service address they provided and they never responded. I also contacted PayPal to let them know about their service and they refunded my money, as of right now I'm not sure what I should do.I wouldn't buy from them, I know I won't buy again.
Cons:
  • Not a good company to deal with long
  • Not a good company to deal with
Guest

My friend recieved the same vests without batteries as well. Their solution was to buy a 'Pocket Juice' battery back from BatteriesPlus (specialty battery shop) for the vests. But this also ran them an extra $30 per the three vests they got.

map-marker Detroit, Michigan

DONT ORDER THE VEST

I ordered the heated vest for my husband for Christmas. It never came in time so I contacted the company to cancel the order and I would order locally. They informed me that the vest had already shipped so please be patient. On January 6 I received a notice that the vest JUST shipped from China. Finally received it two weeks later and it was WAY TOO SMALL. My husband wears an XL which I ordered and it fits like a mens small or med. It was paper thin and had no battery. Why would you sell a heated vest with no battery to heat it!!! Thats the whole purpose!!! Plus the instructions on the battery pocket are in Chinese and no instructions came with the vest to explain. I contacted the customer service and all they asked was if I used the size chart to order. I explained that my husband has wore an XL for the last 40 years and I did not need to check a size chart to tell me this. Obviously the sizes run xtra xtra small. They should have stated this in BOLD letters across the vest to let you know before ordering. So bc I did not check the sizing, the will not let me return the product for a refund. They didnt even offer to let me return and size up. Now we have a vest that is too small, no battery for heat and so thin it will never keep you warm. I am a womens XL and it doesnt even fit me. So disappointing to do business with another China company that sells poor quality clothing and you are stuck with it. BUYER BEWARE. Buy local!!

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE Another China co. selling poor quality clothing

Linda H Qdb

Verified Reviewer

Didn't receive something I ordered.

I ordered 2 heated vest from Beautiful Story the first of Nov. and haven't received my items. I got an email stating my order was on it's way, after 2 weeks I got in touch with them again, and they said it was on it's way, I've checked a couple more times and even I emailed customer service and told them my problem and again I get the same answer I even asked for a refund and got no where.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I wouldn't buy from them, all you get is the run around when your order doesn't arrive.

Mary N Dud

Did not receive merchandise. I ordered 3 heated vests for a total of $124.34 and did not receive them.

Three vest were ordered as Christmas presents and they did not arrive, although I was told that they would be here in time for Christmas. The total amount of the order was $108.12 but I was charged $124.34 plus $2.48 foreign transaction fee. I heard about the vest on Facebook but went to their website to order. All the reviews on Facebook were glowing. I am very disappointed!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Did not receive order

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy from this company!

Terrie B Voj

Where is my order

I have ordered 2 of the heated vest in November and still don't have them. Is this site real? I emailed replied to my order email and no answer. No other way to contact them.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: be careful

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article